What's on in Croydon: February 10 to 16
WHAT'S on in Croydon from February 10 to 16, including sales, talks and dance class.
Friday, February 10
- Scottish Country Dance Classes for beginners and intermediate. St Andrew’s Church Hall, Woodcote Grove Road, Coulsdon. 8.15pm. www.rscdscroydon.org.uk
Business Cards From Only £10.95 Delivered www.myprint-247.co.ukView details
Our heavyweight cards have FREE UV silk coating, FREE next day delivery & VAT included. Choose from 1000's of pre-designed templates or upload your own artwork. Orders dispatched within 24hrs.
Terms: Visit our site for more products: Business Cards, Compliment Slips, Letterheads, Leaflets, Postcards, Posters & much more. All items are free next day delivery. www.myprint-247.co.uk
Contact: 01858 468192
Valid until: Friday, May 31 2013
- West Wickham Friday Market. St Francis Church Hall, Ravenswood Avenue. 9am-1pm. Stalls and refreshments. 020 8776 1603.
Saturday, February 11
- Banstead Arts Festival Society - Dante Quartet. Community Hall, Park Road, Banstead. 7.30pm. Tickets £12 (£3 school pupils) available at the door or from 01737 350288, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Croydon Philharmonic Choir - Come and Sing Messiah Workshop. St Matthew’s Church, Chichester Road, Croydon. 2pm. Informal concert 6.30-8.30pm. Tickets £8, £5 audience. 07903 011477, www.philharmonic.org.uk
- Car Boot Sale. 40 Northwood Road, Thornton Heath. 8am-4pm. In aid of Croydon African Caribbean Family Organisation. 020 8771 9700.
- Fundraising Sale - Coffee/Cakes, Sundry Stalls and Light Lunches. Wallington Methodist Church, Beddington Gardens. 10am-2pm.
Sunday, February 12
- Indoor Boot Sale. Fieldway Community Centre, Fieldway, New Addington. Stall holders £5 - 8am, public 9am every Sunday. 07904 486751.
- KICC (Kingsway International Christian Centre), Methodist Church Building, 96 London Road, West Croydon. Worship with us every Sunday 8-10am.
Monday, February 13
- Modern Jive Classes - Simply LeRoc. Kenley Memorial Hall, 92 Godstone Road, Kenley. 8-11pm. 020 8395 2151.
- Croydon Social Language Club. South Croydon Sports Club, Beech Copse, South Croydon. Conversation Groups in French, German, Spanish & Italian. 8pm every Monday. 020 8657 1796.
- Knaves Bridge Club, Kenley Sports Club, Little Roke Road, Kenley. From 7.20pm. 020 8660 2498, www.bridgewebs.com/knaves
- Manna Christian Support Group for those affected by the problems of Alcoholism. Wolsey Chapel, 79 Dunley Drive, New Addington. 8.30pm. 07985 679 608, www.mannaministries.co.uk
- RSPB Croydon Group Monthly Talk. Old Whitgiftian Association Clubhouse, Croham Manor Road, South Croydon. The Beauty of the Swiss Alps a talk by Glenda Law. 2pm & 8pm. Admission £3.50. 020 8640 4578.
- Chandos Choir Rehearsals. Coulsdon Methodist Church Hall, Brighton Road, Coulsdon. 7.45pm. 01883 652144, e-mail email@example.com
- Jubilate Choir Rehearsals. St Mark’s Catholic Church, Manor Park Road, West Wickham. 8-10pm. 020 8655 0422.
- Animal Healing Service. Croydon Healing Centre. Complementary help for all pets by appointment in Croydon area. Donations accepted. 020 8688 1751, firstname.lastname@example.org, www.croydonhealingcentre.btinternet.co.uk
- The Healing Centre, The Heath Room, Old Coulsdon Congregational Church. 2-3pm & 7-8.30pm. Donations accepted. 01883 330706/330096.
Tuesday, February 14
- Wild Hunt Bedlam Morris. Scout Hall, 113-115 St James’s Road, West Croydon. Learn to dance Border Morris, 8.15pm. Call 020 8240 9511, www.wildhunt.org.uk for details.
- Knaves Bridge Club. Kenley Sports Club, Little Roke Road, Kenley. Lessons for beginners. 020 8660 2498, www.bridgewebs.com/knaves
- Croydon Philharmonic Choir Rehearsals. St Matthew’s Church, Chichester Road, Croydon. 7.15-9.30pm. 01689 811133, www.philharmonic.org.uk
- Walk-in Clinic. Croydon Healing Centre, Unitarian Church, 1 The Croydon Flyover. Weekly noon-3pm. Donations accepted. Call 020 8688 1751, www.croydonhealingcentre.btinternet.co.uk
Wednesday, February 15
- Advanced Scottish Country Dancing. St Andrews Church Hall, Woodcote Grove Road, Coulsdon. 8.15pm. 01737 358401.
- Oasis Social Club for Unattached 60 plus. Sutton United Football Club, The Borough Sports Ground, Gander Green Lane, Sutton. 7.30pm. 020 8641 2318.
- Purley Youth Project Juniors. Purley Youth Centre, 906A Brighton Road, Purley. Lots of fun activities for ages 7 to 12. 5-6.45pm. Admission 70 pence. 07985 109974, www.pypjuniors.co.uk
Thursday, February 16
- Classical Arabic Belly Dancing Classes. The Parklangley Club, 44a Wickham Way, Beckenham. All levels, drop-in basis. 7-8pm. £8 per class, children under 16 £4 (must be accompanied if under 12). 020 8300 7616.
You can let us know about your event for Surrey Mirror Series or Croydon Advertiser Series by sending entries to: What’s On, Croydon Advertiser, Jessop House, 100 Tamworth Road, Croydon CR0 1XX or ringing 020 8760 7600.